Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the website for www.cofsils.com (“Site”) for Cipla Health Limited (“CHL”). This Site is maintained only for medical information, education and communication to the user of this Site. This disclaimer sets out the Terms and Conditions for use or access of this Site (“Terms and Conditions”). CHL may modify these Terms and Conditions or discontinue the Site at any time without any prior written notice. Any reference to the Terms and Conditions will mean a reference to the Terms and Conditions as amended or modified. The Site and its contents are designed to comply with the laws and regulations of India. Although accessible in other parts of the world, the Site and its contents are intended for access and use by Indian residents only.
1. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
- Access to and use of this Site is subject to the Terms and Conditions as set out herein and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, it is deemed that the user has read, understood and accepted, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions set out herein. The user also acknowledges that any agreement with CHL, to the extent they conflict with these Terms and Conditions are superseded and of no force or effect. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use this Site.
2. Use of Information
- The user may freely browse the Site, but may only access, download or use information from this Site, including any text, sound, images, audio and video (collectively: “Information”) for strictly non-profit and non-commercial use, provided the user retains the copyright notice. The user may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the Information for commercial purposes, without written permission of CHL. You should assume that everything you read or see on this Site is copyrighted according to applicable laws, unless otherwise noted; and may not be used except as laid down in these Terms and Conditions. All access and use of the content of the Site hereof is at the own and sole risk of the user as to the cost and consequence. Use of this website does not confer any licence or right to the Information or any copyright of CHL. All content related to CHL’s corporate and business activities, as well as those of its associates included on this portal such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images and software, (collectively the “Copyrights”); the trade names, logos and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of CHL and are the exclusive property of CHL and are protected by applicable legislations concerning the protection and preservation of intellectual property rights and international treaties relating thereto. Products, Trademarks, product labelling and Product get-up as displayed herein may undergo modifications in different territories. Nothing in this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trademarks or Information without the prior written permission of CHL. Except as expressly authorised herein, the user should not display, download, distribute, reproduce, republish, or transmit any information, text, images, documents contained in the Site, without the express prior written consent of CHL.
3. Medical Information
- Information relating to any medical products or ayurvedic products on this Site (collectively the “Products”) is provided by CHL for general information purposes only. Information on the Products may vary from country to country. A reference to a Product or service on this Site does not imply that such Product or service is available in your country. All Products listed are available only in India and may only upon prescription from a qualified doctor or medical professional. The Product Information is not intended to provide complete medical information. Product Information on this Site is not intended to be used as an alternative to consulting with qualified doctors or medical professionals. The Product Information outlined herein should not be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any Product or service or for the use of any Product or service that is not authorised by the laws and regulations of India. This Site may contain details on unlabelled use of a commercial product or investigational use of a product not yet approved for the said purpose, such details being entirely informational in nature.
4. Disclaimer of Liability
- The Information, software, Products and services included in or available through the Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Neither CHL nor any person creating, producing or delivering the Site assume any liability or responsibility for any errors on the Site and hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, use, consumption, fitness, title, completeness and non-infringement with regard to any Product or any Information in the Site. For the purposes of this clause, a reference to CHL shall also deem to include a reference to the Affiliates, Directors, officers, employees, consultants of CHL.
5. User Information
- A variety of Information, advice, recommendations, graphics, software, music, sound, photographs, videos, data, and other materials (“Content”) is available on the Site. Some of the Content is provided by CHL or its suppliers (“Company Information”) and other Content is provided by persons who use the Site (“User Information”).
- While CHL strives to keep the Content that it posts on the Site accurate, complete, and up-to–date, CHL expressly disclaims any warranty with regard to the accuracy or completeness of any Content, whether provided by the CHL or its suppliers, or by Users of the Site. The opinions, advice, statements or other Information expressed or made available by Users or third parties, are those of the respective users or other third party and CHL expressly disclaims any responsibility with regard to the same. CHL neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement/s made on the Site.
- THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT NEITHER THE CHL NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR USERS ARE ENGAGED IN RENDERING MEDICAL, COUNSELLING, LEGAL, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR ADVICE.
- SUCH CONTENT IS INTENDED SOLELY AS A GENERAL EDUCATIONAL AID. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE ADVICE, OR TO BE USED FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT, FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL PROBLEM. IT IS ALSO NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER FAMILIAR WITH YOUR UNIQUE FACTS. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER REGARDING ANY MEDICAL CONDITION AND BEFORE STARTING ANY NEW TREATMENT OR USING PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THIS SITE.
- Notwithstanding the above, Users are prohibited from altering the Site or posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, profane material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, violate any property rights (including third-party intellectual property rights), violate the privacy of others or otherwise violate any law. Users shall refrain from posting any material or data for advertising or selling products or services to others. CHL will cooperate with any law-enforcement authorities or a court order requesting or directing CHL to disclose the identity of anyone posting such information or materials. The User agrees to indemnify and hold CHL, its Affiliates, directors, employees, consultants harmless from any claim, demand or damage, including reasonable attorney fees due to or arising out of the users conduct on CHL.
- CHL takes no responsibility for any content posted on the Site by any User, but reserves the right to remove, modify or edit any User-submitted post or data and restrict access to the site from Users who are in violation of this agreement.
- The Site may contain links to third-party websites, including reference to helplines, which are provided as a convenience to Users. These links are not under the control of CHL, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CHL of such website or helpline. CHL or any of its Affiliates, Directors, employees, officers and consultants make no claim and are not responsible for any information found on such third-party websites.
- User’s right to access the Site and related websites is strictly non-transferrable. Any password, right or access given to a user to obtain information or documents is not transferrable and remains the exclusive property of CHL.
8. No Advice
- The Site is designed to provide general information. The Site does not intend to provide an offer to invest in CHL (or any of its Affiliates) or medical advice, nor does it provide instructions on the appropriate use of Products.
9. Limitation of Liability
- The use of the Site is at the risk of the User. In no event shall CHL or any of its Affiliates, Directors, employees, officers, consultants, be liable for, directly or indirectly, any damages of any kind or nature, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or any claims or losses, whether foreseeable or not; or whether the user has been informed of the possibility in advance, resulting from or in connection with the creation or use of, or reliance on the Site, any other third-party site, the links contained in any site or the inability to use the Site. This limitation includes damage to your computer equipment or any viruses that may infect your computer equipment.
10. Copyright Notice
- This Site and its entire contents are subject to copyright protection. The contents of the Site should not be copied in any circumstances without the prior express consent of CHL. Except as expressly authorised herein, the user should not display, download, distribute, reproduce, republish, or transmit any information, text, images, documents contained in the Site, without the express prior written consent of CHL.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, invalid or void; the remainder of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
12. Governing Law
- This Site is created and controlled by CHL in Mumbai (India); as such the laws of India shall apply; and courts in Mumbai only shall have jurisdiction in respect of the Terms and Conditions. CHL reserves the right to make changes to the Site and the Terms and Conditions.
13. Healthcare Information
- CHL promotes good medical practices and strives to eradicate the myths related to any such medical practices. The initiative undertaken by CHL is provided free of cost to Users and should not be treated as a substitute for medical advice and counselling. All Users are advised to contact a registered medical practitioner and obtain their independent opinion before consuming the Product. The information is issued in public interest by CHL and is intended solely as a general awareness aid.